- Sign in at https://nuxbot.com/account/.
- Go to https://nuxbot.com/account/downloads/ and click the download button for Windows (nuxBot-VX-Windows).
- Wait for the ZIP file to install.
- Open the ZIP file and drag the contents to another folder.
- Open “nuxBot.exe”
After nuxBot has started you can go to http://localhost:5000. If you don’t run your nuxBot locally, the IP for your dashboard is in the nuxBot Console. There you will find your nuxBot dashboard and you will be asked to create a password, connect your license and connect your exchange. We recommend using a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave.
Would you like nuxBot to start automatically if your PC crashes or the power goes out for a moment?
Important: Make sure your pc/server restarts automatically if it crashes or is down. Most servers will restart automatically, if not, contact your hosting. If you run nuxBot on your own PC, you need to enable “Start on Power” or “Restore on AC/Power Loss” in the BIOS. Each motherboard manufacturer calls it something different. Find out from your motherboard manufacturer whether your BIOS has such a function.
1. Press Windows key + R
2. A small window opens. In there, type in “shell:common startup” and click OK.
3. Make a shortcut of the nuxBot.exe file and put it in the startup folder that just opened. DO NOT drag the nuxBot.exe in there, just the shortcut.
Now you can close the startup folder and you’re done. 🙂