Important: Don’t start nuxBot like other applications with a double click, but open it via the terminal. If you start nuxBot with a double click, the files that nuxBot creates are saved in a different folder and not in the folder where the nuxBot executable file is. This makes it difficult to find the files unless you know where the files are created.
- Sign in at https://nuxbot.com/account/.
- Go to https://nuxbot.com/account/downloads/ and click the download button for macOS (nuxBot-VX-macOS).
- Wait for the ZIP file to install.
- Open the ZIP file and drag the contents to another folder.
- Open Terminal and navigate to the new folder.
- Hold “Option” key, right click on the nuxBot file and press “Copy “nuxBot” as Pathname”
- Go to the terminal and type “cd path/to/file”. (Paste the path at “path/to/file” and remove the “nuxBot” at the end of the pasted path.)
- Then press Enter
- Now you should be in the folder where the nuxBot executable is.
Now enter “./nuxBot”.
After nuxBot has started you can go to http://localhost:5000. If you don’t run your nuxBot locally, the IP for your dashboard is in the nuxBot Console. There you will find your nuxBot dashboard and you will be asked to create a password, connect your license and connect your exchange. We recommend using a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave.
Finished. nuxBot is started and running. 🙂