All the necessary information that nuxBot needs to connect to your exchange.
If you want to add an exchange check this out.
You can modify these settings at any time by accessing the web interface, clicking on the three lines in the upper right corner, selecting “Settings”, and then “Exchange Settings”.
- Exchange: Select your exchange from the dropdown menu to avoid errors. If your exchange is not listed, please contact us for assistance.
- API Key: Enter the API key provided by your exchange when you created the API.
- API Secret: Enter the API secret provided by your exchange when you created the API.
- API Passphrase / Password: If your exchange requires a passphrase or password for API access, enter it here. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
- Exchange Fees: Enter the maker/taker fees charged by your exchange. Be sure to check with your exchange to determine the exact fee rate. For example, Binance and KuCoin currently have fees of “0.2”.
- Request Delay: This field specifies how long nuxBot waits between sending requests to your exchange, such as to check the current price. Most exchanges require no more than a 10-15 second delay. If you receive an error message stating “Rate Limit exceeded! Raise your Request Delay!”, you should increase the request delay. Note that KuCoin may produce this error message regardless of the specified request delay.
- Testnet: Enable testnet if your exchange offers a testnet and you wish to trade using non-real money, also known as “paper trading”. If your exchange does not offer a testnet, you can still test your strategy using the Simulated Trading feature.